The Lenox MARTA station might be one of the more underutilized stations in the system. Not because of lack of traffic, but because many people don’t know about their options for entering and exiting the station to make their commute a little easier.
The station is situated at the intersection of Lenox Road and East Paces Ferry and is one of MARTA’s underground stations. There are two exits off the train platform, one in the far north end (to parking) and one in the far south end (to mall). See below to learn how to best navigate these options.
The mall exit is the one most riders use when exiting the station. It is in the far south end of the station and has a tall escalator up to street level to the intersection of Lenox Road and East Paces Ferry Road. Follow the signs to this exit for easiest access to:
- Buses — just behind the escalator to the mall is a stairway to the bus bay
- Lenox Square Mall — turn left at street level for access to the food court or walk straight ahead to the mall entrances off Lenox Road.
- J.W. Marriott Hotel
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Hotel
- Houston’s Restaurant
- Metropolitan at Buckhead Apartment Homes
- Hillside at Lenox apartments
If you follow the signs to the parking exit at the opposite end of the platform, you’ll have direct access to Oak Valley Road and easier access to the following destinations: