Going to Little 5 Points on MARTA? The Inman Park MARTA station is the closest station and also provides access to several other neighborhoods, restaurants, recreation and retail options. To help you navigate through and around the station, here is what you need to know.
The Inman Park station is located about three miles east of downtown Atlanta on the blue and green rail lines. Once you arrive and get off the train, there will be several stairways, escalators and elevators to exit the train platform. All of these options put you at the main concourse level. Once you tap your Breeze card or ticket to exit the fare gate, there will be two station exits to choose from: Inman Park and Reynoldstown.
Inman Park Exit
- Inman Park Village
- BeltLine Tour
- Trolley Barn
- Freedom Park
- The PATH
- Little 5 Points
- BeltLine Eastside Trail
- Bus 6 (to Little 5 and Emory)
- Bus 4 (to Edgewood Shopping District and East Atlanta via Moreland Avenue).
- North parking lot off of Dekalb Avenue and Hurt Street with free daily parking
- Edgewood Retail District where you’ll find Target, Kroger, Ross Dress for Less, Best Buy, Barnes and Noble and more
- Bus 34 (to East Atlanta via Glenwood Avenue and Bouldercrest)
- Bus 107 (to East Atlanta via Glenwood Avenue).
- Station R (apartments under construction, opening soon)
- South parking lot off of Seaboard Avenue with free daily parking