MARTA Guide is an online resource that connects commuters with destinations near transit. From helping tourists find a hotel or locals get to a ball game or music festival, our goal is improve commutes and communities by providing helpful information and highlighting walkable destinations.
How MARTA Guide Can Help Your Business
- Get your business or event in front of potential customers who will be in your area
- Promote your business as a local, walkable and transit-friendly destination
- Guide commuters and tourists to your location with transit and walking directions that are optimized for search engines and mobile devices
What Makes Us Unique
- Atlanta-based website that specializes in digital media and supports local restaurants, events and businesses
- Ability to reach choice riders going to festivals, sporting events and concerts as well as convention attendees and tourists
- Content partnership with MARTA and direct traffic from the official MARTA website
Our primary audience is tourists and locals traveling to attractions and major events such as concerts, sporting events, festivals, road races and holiday activities on New Year’s Eve and the Fourth of July.
A smaller portion of our audience is daily riders who are looking for directions to universities, hospitals, retail stores/malls and to everyday amenities such as restaurants and dry cleaners. Our apartment guide is also a popular resource as more people in the Atlanta area want to improve their commute by living and working near MARTA stations.
We currently average 7,000 page views and 4,000 visitors a day. Online ads in our right rail are exposed to all site visitors. We can also connect your business or event listing with the appropriate station, hotel and attraction guide.
We include any destination near a MARTA station or on a MARTA bus route. Atlanta areas that fall into these categories include:
- Downtown Decatur
- Inman Park
- Grant Park
- Candler Park
- East Atlanta
- East Point
- College Park
- West End