Starting Monday, April 20, only 41 MARTA bus routes will be in service and service on 34 routes will be doubled to help with social distancing. View the list of routes and new frequencies.
We recommended using the MARTA on the Go app for real-time bus locations on a map so you can see where the bus is without using a printed schedule. After April 20, the MARTA website should have the new bus schedules online.
Not sure which bus to take? Plan your trip with Google Maps to view MARTA bus and rail options, although there might be a delay in the new April bus schedules appearing in Google Maps. Keep in mind that only the 41 routes in the link above and listed below will be in operation.
Most MARTA bus routes operate on weekdays from approximately 5 a.m. to midnight. On weekends and holidays, buses typically start later and are less frequent.
41 Routes in Service
Starting April 20, 2020, only the following bus routes will be in service. You can view bus route maps online.
- 2 Ponce de Leon Avenue
- 4 Moreland Avenue
- 5 Piedmont Road
- 6 Emory Unviersity
- 15 Candler Road
- 19 Clairmont Road
- 21 Memorial Drive (Fulton County)
- 26 Marietta Street/ Perry Blvd
- 39 Buford Highway
- 40 Peachtree Street Downtown
- 42 Pryor Road
- 49 McDonough Blvd
- 50 Donald Lee Holloway
- 51 Joseph E Boone Blvd
- 60 Hightower Road
- 71 Cascade Road
- 73 Fulton Industrial
- 78 Cleveland Avenue
- 82 Camp Creek/South Fulton Parkway
- 83 Campbellton Road
- 84 Washington Road/Camp Creek Marketplace
- 86 Fairington Road
- 89 Old National Highway
- 95 Metropolitan Parkway
- 102 North Avenue/Little 5 Points
- 107 Glenwood Avenue
- 110 Peachtree Road Buckhead
- 111 Snapfinger Woods
- 117 Rockbridge/Panola Road
- 120 East Ponce de Leon Avenue
- 121 Memorial Drive (Dekalb County)
- 172 Sylvan Road/Virginia Avenue
- 178 Empire Blvd/Southside Industrial Park
- 185 Alpharetta
- 186 Rainbow Drive/South Dekalb
- 191 Riverdale/International Airport Terminal
- 192 Old Dixie/Tara Blvd
- 193 Morrow/Jonesboro
- 196 Upper Riverdale/Southlake
- 816 North Highland
- SPECIAL: Oakley Industrial Circulator
Buses are free to ride at this time to help provide distance between riders and the drivers. In normal circumstance, fare is $2.50, which you can pay with exact cash or with a Breeze Card. Free transfers to other buses and trains are included if you pay with a Breeze Card or ticket.
Last updated April 2020