Hyatt Place Centennial Park is a new downtown Atlanta hotel in walking distance of the GWCC/CNN MARTA station. It’s across the street from the Georgia Aquarium and near Centennial Olympic Park, World of Coca-Cola, State Farm Arena and the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. View transit options below.
Train + Walking Directions
- Take a blue or green line train to the GWCC/CNN MARTA station (view station map). If you are traveling from the airport, board the first departing train, exit at the Five Points station, and follow signs to the westbound train platform. Ride the first available westbound train one stop.
- Follow signs pointing to State Farm Arena to exit the station.
- Turn left at street level to walk around State Farm Arena (be sure to turn right in front of the Georgia World Congress Center).
- At the stoplight, cross over the street and turn left on Marietta Street.
- Walk about two blocks and turn right on Latimer Street.
Walking time is approximately 11 minutes. View walking map.