MARTA RideStores are at the Airport (404-848-3430) and Five Points (404-848-3205) MARTA stations (view station map). These stores are staffed on weekdays only between 8 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Note that if you are seeking a reduced fare card, you have to go to one of the Reduced Fare Offices (at Five Points and Lindbergh Center stations). The Reduced Fare Office is separate from the RideStores.
Reasons to Visit a RideStore
- Purchase transit fare from a person
- You have questions about fares
- Add fare to a Mobility Photo ID Breeze Card
- You have an international credit card (Breeze Card vending machines require a U.S. zip code)
- Find out what what fares or cash value is currently on an existing Breeze Card (which can also be done online or via any MARTA vending machine)
Alternate Options to RideStores
- Vending machines: Fare vending machines are in all rail stations, where you buy new Breeze tickets or cards and add fare to them, reload an existing Breeze Card or check the balance on your existing fare card.
- Online: The Breeze Card website provides all the same above options, along with the ability to register and protect the balance on your Breeze Card.
- Group tickets by phone: If you buying 200 or more day passes, call 404-848-4460. You can also order group tickets online.