The Atlanta Hip Hop Day Festival is free family festival in Woodruff Park, just a short walk away from the Five Points MARTA station and the Peachtree Center MARTA station. Enjoy artists and DJs at this two-day event.
Tip: Trains operate every 20 minutes on the weekend, so be sure to download the MARTA on GO app or view marta.io to look up real-time train arrivals at stations. Nearby free MARTA parking is at the West End, Ashby, Inman Park and Lindbergh Center stations. From I-20, park at Indian Creek (east side) or H.E. Holmes (west side). View the MARTA station map to learn more.
Five Points Directions
- Take any train to the Five Points MARTA station
- Go to street level and follow signs to the Peachtree Street exit
- Turn left on Peachtree Street and walk about a block
Walking time is about 5 minutes, and this station is good to use if you are traveling on the blue and green rail lines (view rail line map)
Peachtree Center Directions
- Take a red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center station (in a nicer area than Five Points)
- Follow the signs to the Ellis Street at the south end of the train platform
- Exit the fare gates and follow signs to Peachtree Street East
- At street level, turn left on Peachtree Street (toward Residence Inn) to reach the park.
Walking time is about 4 minutes. Exit here for a more pleasant walking experience or if you are traveling on the red or gold lines.
Bus 40 stops next to festival and travels up and down Peachtree Street from downtown to midtown. Many buses also travel to the Five Points MARTA station:
- 3 Martin Luther King Jr Dr/Auburn Ave
- 21 Memorial Drive
- 26 Marietta Street / Perry Boulevard
- 40 Peachtree Street / Downtown
- 42 Pryor Road
- 49 McDonough Boulevard
- 55 Jonesboro Road
- 186 Rainbow Drive / South DeKalb
- 813 Atlanta University Center
- 816 North Highland Avenue
You can pay exact cash to ride the bus if you don’t have a Breeze Card or ticket. Learn more about MARTA fares.