The Decatur Cemetery, near the Decatur MARTA station, is on the National Register of Historic Places, with old burial sites, greenspace, pond and trail that leads to the nearby Glenlake Park. Second Sunday strolls and some ghost tours are offered seasonally. Walking time is approximately 8 minutes from the train station.
- Take a blue line train to the Decatur MARTA station (transfer at Five Points if needed)
- Follow signs to the Church Street exit
- Turn left on Church Street
- Cross over Commerce Drive at the stoplight
- Turn right on Commerce Drive