The AC Hotel is a newer downtown Atlanta hotel at 101 Andrew Young International Blvd. closest to the Peachtree Center MARTA station on the red and gold line. Amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, free Internet and direct train service to and from the Atlanta airport. The Atlanta Streetcar also stops near the hotel as another transportation option.
- Take any red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center MARTA station (all trains departing the airport stop here)
- After exiting the train, follow the signs to the John Portman Blvd exit
- Exit the fare gate and look for the sign to Peachtree Street West
- Go up the escalator to street level and turn right on Peachtree Street
- At the first intersection, turn right again on Andrew Young International Blvd. and walk about two blocks
You can also get to the hotel via the GWCC MARTA station on the blue and green rail line. Take the State Farm Arena/Mercedes-Benz Stadium exit out of the station and veer to the right at street level to walk around State Farm Arena. Go up the stairs and keep walking straight ahead on Centennial Olympic Park Drive for about three blocks. Turn right in front of the Waffle House.