The Westside Atlanta Streets Alive route is the newest car-free experience in Atlanta. On June 11, 2017, explore Marietta Street and Howell Mill Road on foot, bike, skateboard or other human-powered transportation from the Five Points MARTA station to Chattahoochee Avenue. Join the bike parade at 4 p.m. or participate in the many activities along the route, which is in walking distance of four MARTA stations.
MARTA Rail Options
All Lines: Take any train to the Five Points MARTA station and exit via Peachtree Street (turn left on Peachtree) or the Broad Street Plaza. Turn left on Marietta Street to start exploring. This option is the easiest if you are traveling via rail.
Blue Line Recommendation: Take a blue or green line train to the Dome MARTA station and follow the signs to the Philips Arena exit. Walk either direction around Philips Arena at street level to reach Marietta Street.
- Bus 12 at the Midtown MARTA station
- Bus 1 at the North Avenue MARTA station
- Bus 37 at the Arts Center MARTA station
Things to Know
- You can bring bikes on trains (and buses have bike racks)
- Rent a Relay Bike near a MARTA station and take to the event if you don’t own a bike
- Use the MARTA on the Go app for schedules and real-time arrivals