The Atlanta Lunar New Year Festival is an annual family-friendly event near the Chamblee MARTA station. Enjoy music, food and the popular lion and dragon dances just a short walk away from trains and buses. Keep in mind that trains are every 20 minutes on the weekend, so use the MARTA on the Go app or marta.io for next arriving trains in real-time to plan your commute.
- Take a gold line train to the Chamblee MARTA station (view station map)
- Follow signs pointing to buses after getting off the train
- At street level, look for the New Peachtree Road exit
- Walk through the parking lot and turn left on New Peachtree Road
Walking time is approximately 11 minutes.
The following bus routes stop at the Chamblee MARTA station. Check to see if the route has bus stops near you in case a bus ride is more convenient than a train trip. Learn how to ride MARTA buses if you are new to the bus system and how to use Google Maps for MARTA directions to simplify the commute.
- 19 Clairmont Road
- 47 I-85 Access Road (bus stop next to festival)
- 103 Peeler Road
- 126 Chamblee-Tucker Road
- 132 Tilly Mill Road
- 825 Johnson Ferry Road
Last updated January 2020