The Hot Chocolate 15K/5K is an annual January road race that starts next to Centennial Olympic Park near the Five Points and Dome MARTA stations. Hot chocolate and chocolate treats are available along the course for added warmth and incentives during this winter event.
Five Points Directions
- Take any train to the Five Points MARTA station.
- Exit the station via the Broad Street Plaza, which is a marked exit with escalator near the RideStore and Peachtree Street.
- Walk through the plaza and turn left on Marietta Street.
Dome Station Directions
- Take a blue or green line train to the Dome MARTA station.
- Follow the signs to Philips Arena to exit the station.
- At street level, keep right and go up the stairs to Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
- Walk about a block to Marietta Street and turn right.
- A Sunday event, keep in mind that trains are every 20 minutes with a start time of 6 a.m. Use the MARTA on the Go app for real-time train arrivals.
- Lindbergh Center MARTA station is a good place to park if you are commuting from north of the city.
- H.E. Holmes on the westside and Inman Park on the eastside are other good parking options.
- The race ends in the park near Baker Street. From that point, the Peachtree Center MARTA station is the closest rail option (walk up Baker Street and turn right on Peachtree)