The Hot Chocolate 15K/5K is an annual winter road race that starts near Centennial Olympic Park and two MARTA stations. Hot chocolate and chocolate treats are available at the end of the course as a fun perk. View transit directions below to plan your trip. Note that train service begins at 6 a.m. on weekends.
Five Points Station Directions
- Take any train to the Five Points MARTA station (view station map)
- Exit the station via the Forsyth Street exit
- Turn right on Forsyth Street
- Turn left on Marietta Street
GWCC/CNN Station Directions
- Take a blue or green line train to the GWCC/CNN MARTA station
- Follow the signs pointing to State Farm Arena to exit the station
- At street level, keep right and go up the stairs to Centennial Olympic Park Drive
- Walk about a block to Marietta Street and turn right
We recommend this station over Five Points, especially if you are starting your trip on the blue or green rail line.
- Trains are every 20 minutes on the weekend. Use the MARTA on the Go app or marta.io for real-time train arrivals.
- Lindbergh Center MARTA station is a good place to park on the north side of the city.
- H.E. Holmes on the westside and Inman Park on the eastside are other good parking options.
- The race ends in Centennial Olympic Park. From that point, the Peachtree Center MARTA station is the closest train station if you need to reach the red or gold line. Otherwise, use the GWCC/CNN station for the blue and green line.
- MARTA Fares
- How to Ride MARTA Trains
- Waffle Houses Near MARTA
- Breakfast and Brunch Restaurants Near MARTA
- How to Use Google Maps for MARTA Directions
Last updated January 2020