The Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the new stadium for the Atlanta Falcons and the location of the 2019 Super Bowl. The venue is in between (and next to) two MARTA stations: Dome/Philips Arena and Vine City on the blue and green rail lines, making it an easy MARTA commute.
Things to Know
- If your starting station is on the red or gold line, transfer to the first westbound train at the Five Points MARTA station
- The Vine City station is the better option for accessibility and those parking and riding at the H.E. Holmes MARTA station
- Trains are every 20 minutes on the weekend, on most holidays and after 8:30 p.m.
From the Dome/Philips Arena Station
- Follow signs to the Philips Arena exit
- Go up the tall escalator or ride the elevator to street level
- Turn left in front of Philips Arena for a ramp and short staircase leading to the plaza in front of the stadium
- Walk straight ahead on the sidewalk through the plaza to reach Gate 2
*If you exit the station via the Georgia Dome signage, the walk is much further, involves stairs and forces you into the Gate 1 entrance near the Vine City station
From Vine City
Exit the station and cross the street to reach Gate 1 — no steps or large ramps, making this station easier for wheelchairs and strollers.
The best MARTA stations for parking and riding the train to the stadium include:
- H.E. Holmes (west side near I-285/I-20, no train transfer)
- Inman Park (east side, no train transfer)
- Candler Park (east side, no train transfer)
- Indian Creek (east side near I-285/I-20, no train transfer)
- Lindbergh Center (near Buckhead and Ga. 400, transfer at Five Points)
- Doraville (near I-85 and I-285, transfer at Five Points)
- North Springs (off Ga. 400, transfer at Five Points)
View all MARTA parking options for additional locations.
View upcoming events at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium to buy tickets