The Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the Super Bowl 53 stadium and home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United FC. It is conveniently next to the GWCC MARTA station on the blue and green rail lines. In addition to football and soccer games, large concerts and other events also take place here.
Things to Know
- If your starting station is on the red or gold line, transfer to the first westbound train at the Five Points MARTA station
- Trains will operate 24 hours/day Friday, Saturday and Sunday of Super Bowl weekend
- You can also walk 10 minutes from the Five Points MARTA station to reach the stadium.
- In town for Super Bowl weekend? View 5 things to know about MARTA service.
- Follow signs to the Mercedes-Benz/Plaza exit
- Go up the tall escalators or ride the elevator to street level
- Turn left in front of State Farm Arena for a ramp and short staircase leading to the plaza in front of the stadium
- Walk straight ahead on the sidewalk through the plaza to reach Gate 2
The best MARTA stations for parking and riding the train to the stadium include:
- H.E. Holmes (west side near I-285/I-20)
- King Memorial (east side near downtown, parking off of Grant Street near Oakland Cemetery)
- Candler Park (east side, parking lot at Dekalb and Oakdale Road)
- Indian Creek (east side near I-285/I-20)
- Lindbergh Center (near Sidney Marcus Blvd and Ga. 400, travel southbound and transfer at Five Points to the first westbound train)
- Doraville (near I-85 and I-285, transfer at Five Points)
- North Springs (off Ga. 400, transfer at Five Points)
View all MARTA parking options for additional locations.
View upcoming events at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium to buy tickets
- MARTA Map
- Breeze Cards 101
- 5 MARTA Tips for New Riders
- Super Bowl MARTA Service: 5 Things to Know
- Hotels Closest to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- 10 best restaurants near the Mercedes-Benz Stadium