The Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the new stadium for the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United FC that is conveniently next to two MARTA stations: Dome/GWCC and Vine City on the blue and green rail lines. In addition to football and soccer games, large concerts and other events also take place here.
Things to Know
- If your starting station is on the red or gold line, transfer to the first westbound train at the Five Points MARTA station
- The Vine City station is the better option for accessibility and those parking and riding at the H.E. Holmes MARTA station
- Trains are usually every 20 minutes on the weekend, on most holidays and after 8:30 p.m.
From the Dome/GWCC Station
- Follow signs to the Mercedes-Benz/Plaza exit
- Go up the tall escalator or ride the elevator to street level
- Turn left in front of State Farm Arena for a ramp and short staircase leading to the plaza in front of the stadium
- Walk straight ahead on the sidewalk through the plaza to reach Gate 2
From Vine City
Exit the station and cross the street to reach Gate 1
The best MARTA stations for parking and riding the train to the stadium include:
- H.E. Holmes (west side near I-285/I-20)
- King Memorial (east side near downtown, parking off of Grant Street near Oakland Cemetery)
- Candler Park (east side, parking lot at Dekalb and Oakdale Road)
- Indian Creek (east side near I-285/I-20)
- Lindbergh Center (near Sidney Marcus Blvd and Ga. 400, transfer at Five Points to the first westbound train)
- Doraville (near I-85 and I-285, transfer at Five Points)
- North Springs (off Ga. 400, transfer at Five Points)
View all MARTA parking options for additional locations.
View upcoming events at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium to buy tickets