Home to the Theatrical Outfit, Balzer Theater at Herren’s is a historic building in downtown Atlanta at 84 Luckie Street NW near the Peachtree Center MARTA station. Check out a show or an event including the jazz series, post-show discussions or the spring gala. Walking time is only about three minutes from the station.
- Take any red or gold line to the Peachtree Center MARTA station
- Follow the signs to the Ellis Street exit at the south end of the station
- Keep right after exiting the fare gate, following the signs to Peachtree Street West/Library.
- At street level, walk straight ahead to enter Forsyth Street
- Walk past the library and turn right on Luckie Street.
Balzer Theater at Herren’s is also on the Atlanta Streetcar line. The closest stop is Luckie at Cone, but it is quicker to walk from the MARTA station. However, the streetcar is a good option if you’re commuting from the Sweet Auburn district.