The Krog Street Market is an indoor market with dining and retail inside a renovated factory at 99 Krog Street. Larger tenants include Hop City, Craft Izakaya, Luminary and the Cockentrice.
Things to Know
- Walking time is 18 minutes from the closest MARTA station
- You can bring bikes on MARTA if you want to bike instead of walk from the station
- The market is also next to the BeltLine Eastside Trail
- Travel to the Inman Park MARTA station on the blue/green rail line (transfer at Five Points if needed to an eastbound Indian Creek or Candler Park train)
- At the station, keep right after exiting the fare gate to follow the signs pointing to Inman Park.
- At street level walk straight ahead through the bus bay to reach Edgewood Avenue.
- Walk about four blocks then turn right on Krog Street (view map).