The Krog Street Market is an indoor market with dining and retail inside part of the historic Stove Works factory complex at 99 Krog Street. You can shop for specialty gifts and items, enjoy a beer at Hop City or grab a bite to eat one of many restaurants — both casual counters and sit-down table-service eateries.
RIDER ALERT: The north side of the Inman Park MARTA station is closed until March 2019, which normally provides the shortest walk to the market. Until then, use the King Memorial MARTA station, which is a 23-minute walk away, or request an Uber or Lyft car at the King Memorial or Inman Park MARTA stations.
Things to Know
- You can bring bikes on MARTA if you want to bike instead of walk from a station
- The market is also next to the BeltLine Eastside Trail and near the Edgewood Avenue bike lane
MARTA Directions (starting March 2019)
- Travel to the Inman Park MARTA station on the blue/green rail line (transfer at Five Points if needed to an eastbound Indian Creek or Candler Park train)
- At the station, keep right after exiting the fare gate to follow the signs pointing to Inman Park.
- At street level walk straight ahead through the bus bay to reach Edgewood Avenue.
- Walk about four blocks then turn right on Krog Street (view map).
Last updated October 2018