SCADshow is a performance theatre at 173 14th Street NE near the Arts Center MARTA station on the red and gold rail line. It was formerly the 14th Street Playhouse before it was purchased by the Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Take any red or gold line train to the Arts Center station
- Follow the signs to the West Peachtree Street exit to leave the station.
- Turn left on West Peachtree then an immediate left on 15th Street.
- Walk up the hill to Peachtree Street and turn right.
- Walk one more block to 14th Street and turn left. The playhouse will be on the right, across from the W Hotel Atlanta Midtown. Total walking time is about 10 minutes (see walking map).
Bus 27, which departs from the Midtown and Lindbergh Center Stations also has a stop outside the venue. For the shortest commute, board the bus at the Midtown MARTA station. It is free to ride the bus if transfering from MARTA rail.