The William Breman Jewish Heritage Museum is near the Arts Center MARTA station at 1440 Spring Street NW. In addition to permanent and rotating exhibits on Southern Jewish history and the holocaust, the museum has a variety of special events. Walking time is about 10 minutes from the train station.
- Take a red or gold line train to the Arts Center station*
- Walk to street level and look for the West Peachtree Street exit
- Turn right on West Peachtree Street
- At the first stoplight, cross the street and continue walking on West Peachtree
- Turn left on 17th Street
- Turn right on Spring Street
*If your starting station is on the blue or green line, travel to Five Points and transfer to the northbound train platform to reach Arts Center.
Last updated March 25, 2019