SkyView is Atlanta’s Ferris wheel at 168 Luckie Street NW. The closest MARTA station is Peachtree Center on the red/gold line, and the GWCC MARTA station on the blue/green line is also in walking distance. The ride is open daily and is near other downtown attractions including the CNN Center tour, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola and the Atlanta Children’s Museum.
Peachtree Center Directions
- Take a red or gold line train to Peachtree Center
- Follow the signs to John Portman/Peachtree Street West exit
- At street level turn right on Peachtree Street
- Turn right at the next intersection, Andrew Young International. Walk about two blocks.
You can also use the Ellis Street/Peachtree East exit to reach the Atlanta Streetcar and ride to SkyView.
GWCC Station Directions
- Take a blue or green line train to the GWCC station
- Follow the signs to State Farm Arena to exit the station.
- At street level, keep right at the top of the escalator and go up the steps (or turn left for a ramp up to Centennial Olympic Park Drive). Continue walking straight ahead on Centennial Olympic Park Drive for about 10 minutes.