The East Point MARTA station is on the red and gold rail lines at 2848 East Main Street. There’s a historic downtown area with restaurants, retail and events nearby as well as residential neighborhoods.
All trains departing the airport and all southbound trains stop at East Point. If you are traveling from the blue or green rail line, transfer to a southbound train at Five Points.
Train service starts around 5 a.m. on weekdays and 6 a.m. on weekends. As of March 30, 2020, train frequency is every 20 minutes until further notice. Use the MARTA on the Go app or marta.io for real-time train arrivals or view temporary train schedules.
5 minutes to the Airport
12 minutes to Five Points
18 minutes to Midtown
27 minutes to Buckhead
There are 927 free, daily parking spaces.
- Downtown East Point
- East Point Industrial District
- East Point Historical Society
- John D. Milner Athletic Complex
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood
- East Point Public Library
- 78 Cleveland Avenue
- 79 Sylvan Hills
- 81 Venetian Hills / Delowe Drive
- 84 Washington Rd/Camp Crk Marketplace
- 93 Headland Drive / Main Street
- 181 Washington Road / Fairburn
- 192 Old Dixie / Tara Boulevard
- 193 Morrow / Jonesboro
Last updated April 2020