The Kensington MARTA Station is on the blue rail line at 3350 Kensington Road (Decatur). It is an above ground station in residential area east of Atlanta. Dekalb County government offices and a few fast food restaurants are in walking distance. Or connect with one of the many buses to reach destinations including Stone Mountain Park, Northlake Mall and Mall at Stonecrest.
To get to the station, board a blue line train (in most all cases, eastbound). From the red or gold line, including from the airport, travel to the Five Points station and follow the signs to the eastbound train platform and board an “Indian Creek” train.
17 minutes to Five Points
33-53 minutes to the Airport
- 8 North Druid Hills Road (with service to North Dekalb Mall and Toco Hills)
- 21 Memorial Drive
- 86 Fairington Road (with service to Mall at Stonecrest)
- 115 Covington Highway (with service to Mall at Stonecrest)
- 119 Hairston Road / Stone Mtn Village (with stop near Stone Mountain Park)
- 121 Memorial Drive / N Hairston Road
- 125 Clarkston / Northlake (with service to Northlake Mall)
- 221 Memorial Drive Limited (with service to several park and ride lots)
There are large parking lots for free daily parking. Long-term parking is available for $5/day.