The Barge Road Park and Ride is located at the intersection of Barge Road and Campbellton Road, just behind the Greenbriar Animal Hospital. Several MARTA bus routes connect with the parking lot:
- Bus 66 connects to the H.E. Holmes station
- Bus 83 connects to the Oakland City station
- Bus 165 connects to the H.E. Holmes station
- Bus 183 connects to the Lakewood/Fort McPherson station
The Oakland City and Lakewood/Fort McPherson station are on the red/gold rail line, ideal if you are traveling north or south on the MARTA rail system. The H.E. Holmes station provides connection to the blue rail line that travels east and west through the city.
For schedules and real-time bus locations on a map, use the MARTA on the Go app or look up route information online.
- It is free to transfer between MARTA rail and buses with a Breeze Card.
- If you are parking at the Barge Road and don’t have a Breeze Card fare, you can pay $2.50 cash. Drivers cannot make change.