The Emory University Hospital is on the Emory University campus at 1364 Clifton Road NE. The nearest MARTA station is the Lindbergh Center MARTA station on the red and gold rail line, although a transfer to a bus (free from MARTA rail) or shuttle is required.
Choose from the following commute options:
- Bus 6 from the Lindbergh Center or Inman Park station
- Bus 36 from the Midtown or Decatur station
- The free Cliff Shuttle also has a stop at the hospital, and this route is the fastest. The CCTMA route picks up passengers at the Decatur MARTA station and additional routes pick up at the North Dekalb and South Dekalb malls.
- To maximize your commute getting back to MARTA rail on your return trip, wait at a bus stop on N. Decatur Road, which will allow you to board either bus 6 or bus 36.
- Emory Village and Emory Point next to the hospital both have places to eat.