Downtown Decatur is a very walkable neighborhood directly above the Decatur MARTA station on the blue line. The area is full of shops, restaurants, housing and special events. Other amenities include a public library, public pools and recreation center.
Explore amenities and perks of living in downtown Decatur below.
- Festivals and outdoor concerts
- PATH Stone Mountain Trail
- Eddie’s Attic
- Public swimming pools
- Decatur Recreation Center
- Great Clips
- Salon Marsof
- Terra Mater Salon
- Honeycoated Nail Spa
- Decatur Square Stores
- Direct trains to Candler Park, Inman Park, Georgia State (capitol and university) and downtown Atlanta
- Bus routes at the train station travel to destinations including Oakhurst, North Dekalb Mall, Emory University, Virginia Highland, Piedmont Park and Chamblee
- No Relay Bike rentals.
Navigating the Decatur Station
Top 5 Most Walkable MARTA Stations