The College Football Hall of Fame at 250 Marietta Street NW is a short walk from the Dome MARTA station on the blue and green rail lines. Get hands on with interactive fan experiences and view exhibits on football leaders and accomplished players. Get 40% off the College Football Hall of Fame and four other attractions with the Atlanta CityPass.
- Take any blue or green line train to the Dome MARTA station and follow the signs to the Mercedes-Benz/State Farm Arena exit.
- Go up the tall escalators to street level and turn left to walk around State Farm Arena.
- Follow the road to the stoplight at Marietta Street and turn left to reach the main entrance. Total walking time is about 10 minutes.
If your starting station is on the red or gold line, take the first available train to the Five Points station, exit the train and follow the signs to the westbound train platform. From there, board the first westbound train (labeled H.E. Holmes or Bankhead) and ride one stop to the Dome station.
- After 8:30 p.m. and on weekends, all trains operate every 20 minutes
- The CNN Center across the street has a food court for a variety of inexpensive meal options
- Nearby attractions include the CNN Center, Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Atlanta Children’s Museum and Skyview — many of which are a part of the CityPass program.