Woodruff Park is a downtown Atlanta park that is conveniently in between the Five Points and Peachtree Center MARTA stations. Features include several water fountains, chess court, small playground and an open-air reading room with books, magazines and games. On the last Friday of every month, bicyclists gather here starting around 6 p.m. for the Critical Mass bike ride. Or check out one of the Atlanta from the Ashes history tours or a festival including the German Bierfest.
For more information, check out Woodruff Park events on Facebook.
Five Points Directions
- Take any train to the Five Points MARTA station
- Go to street level and follow signs to the Peachtree Street exit
- Turn left on Peachtree Street and walk about a block
Peachtree Center Directions
- Take a red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center station (in a nicer area than Five Points)
- Follow the signs to the Ellis Street at the south end of the train platform
- Exit the fare gates and follow signs to Peachtree Street East
- At street level, turn left on Peachtree Street (toward Residence Inn) to reach the park.
Last updated February 2019