Woodruff Park is a downtown Atlanta park that is conveniently in between the Five Points and Peachtree Center MARTA stations. Features include several water fountains, chess court, small playground, free yoga classes on Saturday mornings and an open-air reading room with books, magazines and games. On the last Friday of every month, bicyclists gather here starting around 6 p.m. for the Critical Mass bike ride. Or check out one of the Atlanta from the Ashes history tours or a festival including the German Bierfest.
For more information, check out Woodruff Park events on Facebook.
Five Points Directions
- Take any train to the Five Points MARTA station
- Go to street level and follow signs to the Peachtree Street exit
- Turn left on Peachtree Street and walk about a block
Peachtree Center Directions
- Take a red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center station (in a nicer area than Five Points)
- Follow the signs to the Ellis Street at the south end of the train platform
- Exit the fare gates and follow signs to Peachtree Street East
- At street level, turn left on Peachtree Street (toward Residence Inn) to reach the park.
Last updated February 2019