The College Park MARTA station is at 3800 Main Street on the red and gold rail lines, one stop away from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (see map). The area is primarily residential despite the proximity to the airport, and across the street from the station are restaurants and businesses in the historic downtown College Park.
15 minutes to Five Points
1 minute to the Airport
- 82 Camp Creek / Welcome All
- 89 Old National Hwy./Union City
- 172 Sylvan Road/Virginia Ave.
- 180 Fairburn / Palmetto
- 181 Buffington Rd./South Fulton P/R
- 189 Flat Shoals Road/ Scofield Road
- 195 Forest Parkway/Roosevelt Highway
- 196 Church/Upper Riverdale/Mt.Zion
There is a large free daily parking lot and long-term parking in a garage for $8/day.