The College Park MARTA station is at 3800 Main Street on the red and gold rail lines, one stop away from Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Across the street from the station is the historic downtown College Park, where you’ll find a few restaurants and shops. There’s also plenty of parking and connections to several bus routes.
Take a red or gold line train to the College Park station. From the blue or green line, travel to the Five Points station and transfer to the first southbound train. Via car, the closest exit is 72/Camp Creek Parkway off of I-85.
Train service starts around 5 a.m. on weekdays and 6 a.m. on weekends. As of March 30, 2020, train frequency is every 20 minutes until further notice. Use the MARTA on the Go app or marta.io for real-time train arrivals or view temporary train schedules.
1 minute to the Airport
15 minutes to Five Points
20 minutes to Midtown
30 minutes to Buckhead
There is a large free daily parking lot and long-term parking in a garage for $8/day. Enter the parking area via E. Main Street.
- Hotel Indigo
- Downtown College Park
- U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- The Pad on Harvard Apartments
- Bill Evans Field and Bill Badgett Stadium
- 82 Camp Creek / South Fulton Parkway
- 89 Old National Highway / Union City
- 93 Headland Drive / Main Street
- 172 Sylvan Road / Virginia Avenue
- 180 Roosevelt Highway
- 189 Flat Shoals Road / Scofield Road
- 195 Forest Parkway
- 196 Upper Riverdale / Southlake