Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding is near the Georgia State MARTA station at 35 Jesse Hill Jr. Drive SE. It is about a three block walk from the station and near streetcar and bus stops. View directions and map below.
Train + Walking Directions
- Take a blue or green line train to the Georgia State Station
- Follow the signs to the Jesse Hill Jr. street exit and turn left on Jesse Hill Jr. Drive.
The hospital is a short walk away from the Sweet Auburn Market streetcar stop. Board the streetcar at any of the designated stops, including next to the Peachtree Center MARTA station.
Several bus routes stop near the hospital:
- Bus 3 (service to/from Old Fourth Ward and Atlanta University Center)
- Bus 107 (service to/from East Atlanta, Grant Park, Cabbagetown, Reynoldstown, Glenwood Park and East Lake)
- Bus 813 (service to/from West Lake, Mozley Park, Atlanta University Center)
- Bus 899 (service to/from Ponce City Market, Old Fourth Ward, North Avenue)
Last updated April 2020