The Holiday Inn Express in downtown Atlanta is at 111 Cone Street, closest to the Peachtree Center MARTA station on the red/gold rail line. In a historic building, the hotel features a free hot breakfast and 24-hour fitness center.
- Take any red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center station, including any train departing from the airport.
- Follow the signs to the Ellis Street (not John Portman) exit after getting off the train.
- Walk through the fare gates and keep right to reach the Peachtree Street West/Public Library escalator.
- At street level, walk straight ahead and across the street to enter Forsyth Street (the public library will be on the right).
- Turn right on Luckie Street and walk about two blocks. The hotel is on the corner of Luckie and Cone Streets. Turn right on Cone Street to reach the entrance.