The Barclay Hotel (formerly Quality Hotel) is in downtown Atlanta at 89 Luckie Street near the Peachtree Center MARTA station on the red/gold line and the Atlanta Streetcar. The hotel features free WiFi and breakfast and is near Georgia State University and Centennial Olympic Park.
- Take a red or gold line train to Peachtree Center
- Follow signs to the Ellis Street exit after exiting the train
- After exiting the fare gate, follow signs again to Peachtree Street West/Public Library
- Walk straight out of the station on to Forsyth Street at street level toward the public library
- Turn right at the second intersection on Luckie Street. The hotel is about a block down on the right.