The Steamhouse Lounge Oysterfest is a yearly outdoor block party that features two days of live music and oysters near the Midtown MARTA station on the red and gold line. It’s an easy commute, just keep in mind that trains are every 20 minutes on the weekend, so use the MARTA on the Go app or marta.io to view real-time train arrivals to better plan your commute.
Train + Walking Directions
- Take a red or gold train to the Midtown MARTA station
- At street level, turn right on 10th Street (if you use the Federal Reserve exit, turn left)
- At the first stoplight turn left on Peachtree Street.
- Walk to 12th Street for the festival entrance.
Bus 40 stops next to the festival. This bus travels on Peachtree Street between 15th Street and downtown Atlanta. It’s a great option if you live downtown or in one of the many apartment communities near North Avenue.
- MARTA Map
- MARTA Stations with Parking
- Navigating the Midtown Station
- Using Google Maps for MARTA Directions
Last updated January 2020