The Atlanta Winter Beer Fest is an annual winter festival that takes place behind Atlantic Station. You can walk, ride a free shuttle or connect with a MARTA bus at the Arts Center MARTA station to reach the event. View directions below.
Shuttle + Walking Directions
- At the Arts Center MARTA station, follow signs pointing to the buses (or enter the bus bay via the sidewalk on 15th Street)
- Look for the shuttle sign and wait for the shuttle there
- Exit the shuttle at the third stop — Atlantic Drive (Twelve Midtown Hotel is on the corner)
- Walk through Atlantic Station on Atlantic Drive until the street dead ends
- Turn right on 20th Street (you’ll be behind Yard House and the parking decks)
View the Atlantic Station shuttle map to track shuttles in real-time and view stops.
Train + Walking Directions
- Take a red or gold line train to the Arts Center MARTA station
- Follow signs to the West Peachtree Street exit
- Turn right on West Peachtree Street
- Turn left on 17th Street
- Turn right on Atlantic Drive
- Turn right on 20th Street to walk behind Yard House and the other buildings
Total walking time is about 23 minutes. View walking map.
Bus 37 departs from the Arts Center MARTA station and travels on 17th Street. It is free to ride the bus if you are transferring from a train. Exit at one of the bus stops near Atlantic Drive (one just before and one just after the street). Follow the Atlantic Drive walking directions above to continue your trip.