The Peach Drop is Atlanta’s New Years Eve event with live music and countdown to midnight. For the 2018 New Year, the Peach Drop will drop from Flatiron building next to Woodruff Park. The new location is closest to the Peachtree Center MARTA station on the red and gold lines, but the Five Points MARTA station is also a short walk away where all trains stop.
From Peachtree Center
- Exit the train platform via the Ellis Street exit at the south end of the station.
- After exiting the fare gates, use any escalator or elevator to go to street level.
From Five Points
Exit the station via Peachtree Street and turn left on Peachtree. Walk about 1.5 blocks.
Things to Know
- The event is free. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and music starts at 7 p.m.
- MARTA trains will have extended service on New Years Eve, with train service ending closer to 2 a.m. Use the MARTA on the Go App for real-time train schedules or view real-time arrivals online.
- If you plan to stay out late, use promo code MARTAGuide to get $20 off your first Uber ride or stay at a hotel near MARTA.