The Sweet Auburn Curb Market is in downtown Atlanta at 209 Edgewood Avenue near the Georgia State MARTA station on the blue and green rail line (view station map). It contains a variety of restaurants and food markets where you can buy produce, meat, meals and more.
There are several options for getting to the market on transit:
Train + Walk
- Take a blue or green line train to the Georgia State station
- Follow signs at street level to the Jesse Hill Jr. exit
- Turn left on Jesse Hill Jr. and walk about three blocks to Edgewood Avenue. The market will be on the corner (see area map). Walking time is approximately 10 minutes.
The Atlanta Streetcar stops next to the Sweet Auburn Curb Market. You can buy fare and board the streetcar at any streetcar stop (view streetcar map). The easiest MARTA connection is just outside the Peachtree Center MARTA station (use the Ellis Street, Peachtree Street East exit).
Multiple bus routes stop near the market:
- Bus 3 (with service to/from the Atlanta University Center)
- Bus 107 (with service to/from Grant Park, Cabbagetown, Reynoldstown and East Atlanta)
- Bus 813 (with service to/from the Atlanta University Center)
- Bus 899 (with service in Old Fourth Ward near Ponce City Market)
Use Google Maps to get specific route options and times from your starting location.
Last updated February 2020