The Atlanta St. Regis Hotel is at 88 West Paces Ferry Road in Buckhead, closest to the Buckhead MARTA station. Features of this luxury hotel include an athletic club, outdoor pool, Reméde Spa and multiple dining options.
Things to Know
- Walking time is 25 minutes from the station
- Bus 110 departs from the Buckhead station and stops near the hotel as a faster option or request an Uber or Lyft car at the station
- After 8:30 p.m., red line trains do not travel to the airport. If you are arriving at night, take the first departing train to Lindbergh Center and transfer to a red line train there.
- Take a red line train to the Buckhead MARTA station
- Exit the station via Peachtree Road, not via the bridge
- Take the first set of stairs or the first elevator out of the station to street level and wait for the bus there or turn right and walk. Exit the bus at the intersection of Peachtree Road with West Paces Ferry (see area map). Use the MARTA on the Go app for real-time bus map.
For more attractions, bus 110 also travels to Lenox Square Mall in the north and the High Museum of Art/Woodruff Arts Center and Fox Theatre to the south.