The Kirkwood Spring Fling and Tour of Homes is one of Atlanta’s many spring festivals. Just south of the East Lake MARTA station on the blue line, the event has a 5K, home tour, artist market, children’s area, beer and food to enjoy.
Things to Know
- Walking time is about 20 minutes, or bring a bike with you on the train
- Bus 24 also stops near the festival
- Trains are every 20 minutes on the weekend
The festival takes place in Bessie Branham Park at 2051 Delano Drive.
- Take a blue line train to East Lake
- Follow signs to the College Avenue/South Parking exit to leave the station
- At street level, head west (toward downtown Atlanta and away from the water tower) on College Avenue (the street under the station)
- Turn left on Norwood Avenue
Last updated May 2019