Your Dekalb Farmer’s Market is a large indoor market at 3000 E. Ponce De Leon Avenue near the Avondale MARTA station on the blue line. In addition to a large product, meat and fish departments, the market also has a hot food and salad bar as well as dry goods, spices and alcohol.
Things to Know
- Walking time is 24 minutes from Avondale — bring your bike on MARTA to speed up the trip or plan to transfer to a bus
- The connecting bus route is fairly frequent, and the bus ride just three minutes
- Take a blue line train to the Avondale station (transfer at Five Points to the blue line if needed — look for an eastbound train marked “Indian Creek”)
- Transfer to bus 120 at Avondale (free when transferring from MARTA rail)
- If you plan to walk or bike, follow the signs to North Parking to exit the station and turn right on E. Ponce de Leon Avenue.
For real-time bus arrivals and printed schedules, use the MARTA on the Go app or look up the route schedule online.