Your Dekalb Farmer’s Market is a large indoor market at 3000 E. Ponce De Leon Avenue near the Avondale MARTA station on the blue line. In addition to large produce, meat and fish departments with organic offerings, the market also has a hot food and salad bar as well as dry goods, bakery, frozen foods, spices and alcohol.
Things to Know
- Walking time is 24 minutes from Avondale — bring your bike on MARTA to speed up the trip or plan to transfer to a bus
- The connecting bus route is fairly frequent, and the bus ride just three minutes and is free to ride if you are transferring from a train
- Take a blue line train to the Avondale station (transfer at Five Points to the blue line if needed — look for an eastbound train marked “Indian Creek”)
- Walk to the bus bay and board bus 120
- If you plan to walk or bike, follow the signs to North Parking to exit the station and turn right on E. Ponce de Leon Avenue.
For real-time bus arrivals and printed schedules, use the MARTA on the Go app or look up the route schedule online. Exit the bus at the stoplight next to the market. Use Google Maps to plan your trip and find the bus stop in real-time if GPS services are enabled on your phone.
Last updated December 2018