The Crowne Plaza Hotel at Ravinia is at 4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road near the Dunwoody MARTA station. Walking time is about 8 minutes, or connect with a free shuttle. View transit directions below to plan your trip.
Train + Walking Directions
- Take a red line train to Dunwoody MARTA station. If you are traveling from the airport before 8:30 p.m., board a train labeled North Springs. After 8:30 p.m. get on the first departing train and transfer at the Lindbergh Center station to the red line.
- Exit the fare gates and walk to the parking garage entrance. Use the stairwell/elevator and go down to the lowest level
- Follow the sidewalk out to the street (Hammond Drive).
- Turn left on Hammond Drive, which dead ends at the hotel (see walking map).
A free Ravinia Shuttle departs from the Dunwoody MARTA station and goes to the hotel Monday-Friday. Shuttles pick up passengers inside the parking deck attached to the MARTA station. Note that there are multiple Perimeter Center shuttles, so be sure to look for the Ravinia route.
- Tips for Riding MARTA To/From the Airport
- Navigating the Dunwoody Station
- Using Google Maps for MARTA Directions
Last updated January 2020