The Edgewood Retail District is a walkable shopping area with restaurants, specialty shops and big chain stores such as Kroger, Target, Lowes, Ross Dress for Less, Barnes and Noble, Bed, Bath and Beyond and Best Buy. Bus 102 travels to and through the district or walk less than 15 minutes from the Inman Park/Reynoldstown or Edgewood/Candler Park stations. View options below.
The Inman Park/Reynoldstown MARTA station is closest to the Edgewood Retail District, especially to stores including the Vitamin Shoppe, Office Depot, Barnes & Noble and Kroger. Use caution when crossing over busy Moreland Avenue. Walking time is about 8 minutes.
- Take a blue line train to the Inman Park/Reynoldstown station
- Follow signs pointing to Reynoldstown to exit the station (to the left after you walk through the fare gates)
- Go down the first stairway after crossing the pedestrian bridge to reach street level. There is also an elevator further away that you can use if needed.
- At street level, walk east on Seaboard Avenue next to the railroad tracks (away from the parking lot)
- At the stoplight, cross the street to reach the retail stores and restaurants
Edgewood/Candler Park Directions
This station is slightly closer to Lowes and Target and the walk is via tree-lined neighborhood streets, but walking time is a bit longer (about 13 minutes).
- Take a blue line train to the Edgewood/Candler Park station
- Exit the station via the signs pointing to South Parking
- Turn right on La France Street and follow the road around to Caroline Street
- Turn right on Caroline Street
Don’t want to walk? Transfer for free to bus 102 at the Edgewood/Candler Park MARTA station or at the North Avenue MARTA station. Or connect with bus 102 at any point along the route, including on Ponce de Leon Avenue and Moreland Avenue. Bus fare is $2.50 exact cash or use a Breeze Card.
Last updated April 2020