The Publix Georgia Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K takes place every year in March, with a start and end location near the GWCC MARTA station and Peachtree Center MARTA station (view station map). Walking time is less than 10 minutes from the train stations. View directions below based on your starting rail line to learn more.
Red and Gold Line Directions
- Take a red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center MARTA station
- Follow the signs pointing to John Portman Blvd from the train platform
- After exiting the fare gate, follow the signs to the Peachtree Street West escalator
- At street level, turn right on Peachtree Street and right again at the first stoplight on Andrew Young International Blvd.
Blue and Green Line Directions
- Take a blue or green train to the GWCC MARTA station
- Follow the signs pointing to State Farm Arena to exit the station
- After going up the tall escalator, turn right, walk up the stairs to Centennial Olympic Park Drive and continue walking straight ahead for about a block (State Farm Arena will be on the left).
Tip: If needed, there is a ramp up to Centennial Olympic Park Drive behind the MARTA station entrance. The neighboring CNN Center also has public restrooms and a food court with Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts.
Lindbergh Center MARTA station is a good place to park if you are commuting from north of the city. On the east side, park at the Inman Park or Candler Park station, or on the west side, the H.E. Holmes MARTA station is near I-20/I-285 West.
- MARTA Map
- MARTA Parking
- Navigating the Peachtree Center Station
- How to use Google Maps for MARTA directions
Last updated January 2020