The WellStar Atlanta Medical Center is at 303 Parkway Drive, in walking distance of the Civic Center MARTA station and next to several MARTA bus stops. You’ll find many doctors and services here, including for birth, mental health, heart health, stroke and surgery. There’s also a 24-hour emergency center and pharmacy.
Rail + Walking Directions
- Take a red or gold rail train to the Civic Center MARTA station
- Go to street level and walk south toward the downtown skyscrapers
- Turn left at the stoplight on to Ralph McGrill Blvd. (also marked as Ivan Allen Jr. on one side of the street)
- Walk about 20 minutes
The following bus routes stop next to the WellStar Atlanta Medical Center:
- 809: Get on the bus at the King Memorial MARTA station for the shortest ride, or along Boulevard, Monroe Drive or at the Lindbergh Center station
- 816: This bus travels between Five Points and Lenox MARTA stations, including through Virginia Highland via Highland Avenue and Freedom Parkway. If connecting with the bus in downtown Atlanta, we like using the bus stop on Peachtree Center Avenue near the Peachtree Center MARTA station over Five Points.
- 899: Bus 899 stops at the King Memorial, Georgia State and North Avenue MARTA stations with service on North Avenue, Glen Iris Dr. near Ponce City Market and Jackson Street.
For real-time bus locations and schedules, use the MARTA on the Go app or look up schedules online.
Last updated June 2019