The Courtyard Buckhead Marriott Hotel at 3332 Peachtree Road is less than a 10 minute walk from the Buckhead MARTA station on the red rail line. Many restaurants, retail stores and malls are also nearby, making this hotel a great place to stay if you are traveling without a car.
- Take a red line train to the Buckhead MARTA station.
- Follow signs to the Peachtree Road exit
- Go up the first set of stairs or elevator to street level after exiting the fare gate.
- Turn right on Peachtree Road
- Turn right again at the first stoplight to reach the hotel (see walking map).
If you are travelling from the airport or downtown Atlanta, board a “North Springs” train to reach the Buckhead station (after 8:30 p.m. take any northbound train to the Lindbergh Center station and wait there for the North Springs train).