The Atlanta Omni Hotel is a 6-minute walk from GWCC/CNN MARTA station on the blue and green rail lines. Major perks include a connection to the CNN Center (which has a food court), and close proximity to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, State Farm Arena and many tourist attractions. At the hotel you’ll find amenities including an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, meeting space and the restaurant Prime Meridian.
- Take a blue or green line train to the GWCC/CNN station. (If you are traveling from the airport or any station on the red or gold rail line, travel to the Five Points station and transfer to the westbound train platform up one level. Board the first westbound train that arrives and ride one stop.)
- Follow signs to the State Farm Arena exit after getting off the train.
- Go up the escalator and veer left at street level
- Once you reach the Georgia World Congress Center, turn right to continue walking around State Farm Arena
- The hotel is on the next corner (see walking map). Look for the revolving doors on the left side of the street at the stoplight (for check in).
Walking time is about six minutes. There’s also a hotel entrance inside the CNN Center as an alternate route.
- CNN Center
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- State Farm Arena
- Centennial Olympic Park
- College Football Hall of Fame
- Georgia World Congress Center
Last updated January 2020