The Variety Playhouse is an intimate music venue at 1099 Euclid Ave NE near the Inman Park MARTA station. Built in 1940 as a movie house, the venue hosts a variety of shows and concerts in the heart of Little Five Points.
- Take a blue or green line train to the Inman Park station
- Follow the signs pointing to Inman Park to exit the station
- At street level, veer to the right and walk to the “PATH” sidewalk next to the fence
- Walk on the sidewalk through the park
- Turn right at the first street intersection, which is Euclid Avenue.
Total walking time is about 11 minutes. Relay Bikes and e-scooters are usually at the station as an alternate to walking.
Bus 6 stops about a block away from the Variety Playhouse. The bus picks up passengers at the Inman Park station, and along Moreland and Briarcliff Roads with stops on the Emory University campus. Bus 102 also stops nearby. This bus departs from the North Avenue and Candler Park MARTA stations, with service on Moreland Avenue and Ponce de Leon Avenue. See how to ride MARTA buses to learn more.
Last updated October 2019