The Hyatt Regency Atlanta hotel is a short walk away from the Peachtree Center MARTA station on the red and gold rail lines. Amenities include an outdoor pool, 24-hour gym and the Polaris restaurant and lounge. Plus, all trains departing the airport travel directly to Peachtree Center in less than 20 minutes.
- Take a red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center station
- Exit the train and follow the signs pointing to the John Portman exit.
- Exit the fare gate and follow the signs to Peachtree Street East.
- At street level, turn right on Peachtree Street and walk about a block.
You can also reach the hotel through the Peachtree Center Mall without having to go outdoors, which is a great option in bad weather. Follow the same directions above, but enter the mall after going up the tall escalator instead of going up the next level to the street. Walk through the food court and on the left will be a skybridge with signs pointing to Hyatt Regency.
- SunTrust Plaza
- Centennial Olympic Park
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coca-Cola
- MARTA Map
- How to Ride MARTA Trains
- Tips for Riding MARTA To/From the Airport
- MARTA Trip Planning Options
Last updated January 2020