The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel is in downtown Atlanta, conveniently above the Peachtree Center MARTA station on the red and gold rail lines. Hotel amenities include an indoor and outdoor pool, in-room spa experiences, business center and fitness center. At the top of the hotel you can also enjoy the Sun Dial Restaurant and View where you can choose from upscale dining, rotating bar or viewing level. For more sightseeing, you can easily walk to the Atlanta Streetcar, SkyView, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola and Centennial Olympic Park from the hotel.
- Take a red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center station, including any train departing the airport.
- Follow the signs to the John Portman exit after getting off the train.
- After walking through the fare gate, follow the signs to Peachtree Street West.
- At street level, turn right and walk about one minute to the hotel.
Bus 40 also stops in front of the hotel on Peachtree Street and travels northbound to destinations including the Fox Theatre, Margaret Mitchell House and Museum and the High Museum of Art. Breeze Cards or $2.50 cash can be used for payment on the bus.
- MARTA Map
- Train Schedules
- Navigating the Peachtree Center Station
- Tips for Riding MARTA To/From the Airport
- 5 Things to See and Do at the Peachtree Center Station
Last updated September 2021