The Coca-Cola Headquarters building is near downtown Atlanta and the North Avenue MARTA station at 1 Coca Cola Plaza NW. Walk 10 minute from the train station or connect with a bus for a car-free commute.
Things to Know
- The World of Coca-Cola is next to Centennial Olympic Park if that’s your intended destination
- Bus 1 and 26 depart from the North Avenue station and stop near the building — it’s free to ride the bus if you are transferring from the train
- Take a red or gold line train to the North Avenue MARTA station
- Follow signs to the the West Peachtree Street exit
- Cross over West Peachtree Street toward the church and walk west on North Avenue. You will cross over the interstate (you’ve gone the wrong way if you end up at Peachtree Street).
- After walking a couple blocks, turn left on Luckie Street.