- Take a blue or green line train to the GWCC MARTA station. If you are traveling from the airport, take any train to the Five Points station and follow the signs pointing to the westbound train platform. Board the first westbound train marked H.E. Holmes or Bankhead and ride it one stop to the GWCC MARTA station.
- At the station, follow the signs pointing to State Farm Arena to exit the station.
- After going up the escalator, turn right and go up the flight of stairs to walk along Centennial Olympic Park Drive.
- At Marietta Street near the park, turn right.
- Walk less than a block (see area map).