Atlanta’s W Hotel Downtown, W Hotel Midtown and W Hotel Buckhead are all within walking distance of train stations, with easy rail commutes to and from the Atlanta airport. Even if you aren’t staying at one of the hotels, be sure to check out the regular events open to the public including WET Deck pool parties. For specific directions to each location, see below.
W Hotel Downtown
- Take a red or gold line train (including any airport train) to the Civic Center station
- At street level, walk south (toward the skyscrapers) on West Peachtree Street.
- Turn right at the first stoplight on Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. and walk about a block.
W Hotel Midtown
- Take a red or gold train to the Arts Center station (including any airport train).
- Follow the signs to the West Peachtree Street exit
- Turn left on West Peachtree Street and left again on 14th Street. Walk about 3.5 blocks to reach the hotel at 188 14th Street.
Note: You can also walk up 15th Street, but it is hilly and might be more challenging if you have luggage, or transfer to bus 27 for free at the Arts Center station for a ride to the hotel.
W Hotel Buckhead
- Take a red line train to the Buckhead station
- Exit the station via Peachtree Road (not the bridge)
- After exiting the fare gates, walk through the pedestrian tunnel (past the first set of stairs out of the station).
- At the end of the tunnel, go up to street level and turn right. The W Hotel is less than a block down on the right.
Last updated July 2019