There are three W Hotels in Atlanta near MARTA. All can be reached directly from the airport via a northbound train. For specific directions to each location, see below.
W Hotel Downtown
- Take a red or gold line train (including any airport train) to the Civic Center station
- At street level, walk south (toward the skyscrapers) on West Peachtree Street.
- Turn right at the first stoplight on Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. and walk about a block.
W Hotel Midtown
- Take a red or gold train to the Arts Center station (including any airport train).
- Follow the signs to the West Peachtree Street exit
- Turn left on West Peachtree Street and left again on 14th Street. Walk about 3.5 blocks to reach the hotel at 188 14th Street.
Note: You can also walk up 15th Street, but it is hilly and might be more challenging if you have luggage.
W Hotel Buckhead
- Take a red line train to the Buckhead station
- Exit the station via Peachtree Road (not the bridge)
- After exiting the fare gates, walk through the pedestrian tunnel (past the first set of stairs out of the station).
- At the end of the tunnel, go up to street level and turn right. The W Hotel is less than a block down on the right.