The Five Points MARTA station is in downtown Atlanta at 30 Alabama Street. It is a major bus hub and the connection point between all rail lines. Inside the station is a RideStore and MARTA’s Lost and Found office. At street level, Station Soccer, Undergound Atlanta, government buildings, office buildings, Woodruff Park and Georgia State University are popular nearby destinations.
All trains stop at the Five Points MARTA station. Via car, the station is near both I-20 and I-75/I-85. Use Google Maps or other trip planning tool to find your best route. Note that there is not parking at the station and it is a bit difficult to pick up or drop off passengers at the station due to the city streets that surround the station.
16 minutes to the Airport
9 minutes to H.E. Holmes
11 minutes to Bankhead
20 minutes to Indian Creek
24 minutes to Doraville
27 minutes to North Springs
- 3 Martin Luther King Jr Dr/Auburn Ave
- 21 Memorial Drive (with stops at Oakland Cemetery, Cabbagetown and Kirkwood)
- 26 Marietta Street / Perry Boulevard (with stops at Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Tech and King Plow Arts Center)
- 40 Peachtree Street / Downtown (with stops at Peachtree Center, Emory Hospital Midtown and Fox Theatre)
- 42 Pryor Road (with a stop at the Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood)
- 49 McDonough Boulevard (with stop at the Georgia State Stadium)
- 55Jonesboro Road (with stop at the Georgia State Stadium)
- 186 Rainbow Drive / South DeKalb (with stop at the South Dekalb Mall)
- 813 Atlanta Student Movement Boulevard (with stops near Morehouse, Spelman and Clark Atlanta University)
- 816 North Highland Avenue (with stops at the Atlanta Medical Center, Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, Inman Park, Poncey Highland, Virginia Highland, Morningside and Emory University)
Use the Forsyth Street exit to reach GRTA Xpress buses to the suburbs.
There is no parking at this station and passenger pick-up or drop-off is not easy.