The Five Points MARTA station is in the center of downtown Atlanta at 30 Alabama Street near government buildings, office buildings and Georgia State University. It is the major transfer point between all MARTA rail lines and provides connections to several local and regional buses. Zipcars and Relay bikes are also nearby for more ways to travel.
Things to Know
- The area surrounding the station isn’t as nice compared to other downtown stations and was formerly the site of a slave auction house
- Many nearby restaurants are closed on the weekend
- Lost and Found office and RideStores are inside the station
- A soccer field is under construction in the plaza above the station
Atlanta Zero Milepost
Fairlie-Poplar Historic District
Georgia State University
Atlanta City Hall
Georgia Railroad Freight Depot
Fairfield Inn & Suites
Beyah Law, LLC
16 minutes to the Airport
9 minutes to H.E. Holmes
11 minutes to Bankhead
20 minutes to Indian Creek
24 minutes to Doraville
27 minutes to North Springs
- 3 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr/Auburn Av
- 13 Fair Street/Mozley Park
- 32 Bouldercrest
- 42 Pryor Road/McDaniel Street
- 49 McDonough Boulevard
- 51 J oseph E Boone Blvd
- 74 Flat Shoals
- 155 Windsor St./Lakewood Ave.
Use the Forsyth Street exit to reach GRTA Xpress buses to the suburbs.
There is no parking at this station and passenger pick-up or drop-off is not easy or ideal.